I finally did some real recording tonight and now I am pissed off.
I got through two songs without issue. Two amps, two mics, two tracks in GarageBand. No problems.
On the third song, the track from the mic on my Deluxe Reverb started getting all sorts of weird, staticy noise. When I took the headphones off it sounded fine to me. No issues. Put the headphones back on and horrible, awful, disgusting noise. I changed the channel on the interface, changed the mic cable, changed the mic. Nothing fixed it. I shut everything off and took a minor hissy fit and went back upstairs to watch TV with my beloved Jennifer.
I’ll try again tomorrow.