Lunch break project number one was finally unboxing the folding card table. It’s been sitting here waiting for me since early May and now it’s finally setup and useable.
Lunch break project number two was merging the two stay-at-home pedal boards.
For the first time ever I have mounted a power supply underneath.
The chain currently runs:
- Real McCoy Custom RMC10 wah wah pedal.
- Korg Pitchblack Tuner.
- I want to add one pedal to this board someday, but the power supply can only handle eight lines. If I ever get that little flanger pedal I have my eyes on, then this tuner will be the thing that gets replaced.
- Earthquaker Devices The Depths uni-vibe pedal.
- MXR Phase 95 phaser pedal.
- Wren and Cuff Super Russian combination Big Muff style fuzz pedal combined with a clean boost (that I very rarely use).
- Klon KTR overdrive pedal. The best overdrive pedal I’ve ever played.
- Keeley D&M Drive dual overdrive pedal. One side is a higher gain overdrive, the other is lower gain with a big mid-range frequency push.
- This pedal might be swapped out for a Wampler Plexi Drive Mini overdrive pedal. I need to test drive the Plexi through my Deluxe Reverb amp before I decide for sure.
- MXR Carbon Copy Mini delay pedal
Now I just have to plug this sucker in and see how it all sounds together through my Deluxe Reverb. The Deluxe Reverb that is finally home!