I made some mistakes with my lunch today. I took a little chicken and a few grapes. Probably a little too much of each. Then when I was getting near the end of the chicken I guess I was biting off too much and along came the stomach discomfort. I don’t really think I was nauseous, maybe a bit, but not really. No, it was mostly just discomfort. It didn’t feel good. I got up and walked around and ended up in the backyard where I saw this:
I didn’t finish the last 0.2 oz of the chicken, and I haven’t touched the grapes. I might, but probably not for another half hour or so. I need to make sure I recover before I try to eat anything else.
I need to be smarter about stuff like this. If I had been in the office… that would be tough to deal with.