Things that were good today, not in order of importance:
- I finished this year’s RPM Challenge
- The Bruins beat the Rangers
- We got a new waffle iron and it made some really good waffles.
- Also in food news, Jen made a roast tonight and it was scary how good it was.
- The Red Sox played their first Sprint training game. Sure, they lost to the Twinkies, but the important thing is that they played.
- The Walking Dead came back.
- My father, who went into the hospital on January 29th, came home. I mean, he’s going back in on Wednesday but the point is he finally came home. My father went home today!