I failed to play the guitar last night, but I did come up with some kind of running order for Quarantine Tunes Volume 4. I can sense your bliss.
I have one song for May that is close to being finished. There are a few more that I might be able to get done by the end of next week. I also have a potential batch of songs for a fifth round of re-recording, but I am seriously at the bottom of the barrel. So far I have tweaked a song lyric here or there, and one song had the lyrics rewritten. I think I’m going to have to do that a few more times. Of the 10 songs on the new list, three are actually written about the RPM Challenge. That’s no good. I see some new lyrics in my future.
Plans for the next few days include:
- Finish watching this week’s episode of The Bad Batch (nine minutes to go)
- Nana sit overnight tonight
- Nana sit tomorrow until around dinner time
- Hang out with my family tomorrow night. If time allows, maybe play some guitar.
- Sunday, celebrate Bellana’s birthday by watching The Godfather and The Godfather II and cooking a steak dinner on the grill.
Not a bad weekend.