The plans for the next 12 hours include:
- Finish my Nana sitting shift, about an hour from now.
- Go to the grocery store for the first time in 14 months to stock up on sugary breakfast-esque foods and bottled caffeine
- Top off the gas tank in the Mazda
- Go home and spend a lovely evening with my beloved bride, Jennifer.
- Hopefully go to bed early, or at least early-ish.
- At approximately 4:30am tomorrow, wake up, get out of bed, drag a comb across my head.
- At approximately 5:30am, get in the Mazda with my breakfast-esque junk food and my caffeinated beverages and start driving North. More like North-Northwest, I think.