Here is the to do list I wrote up on Saturday. How did I do?
Vacuum the rug in the living room. (already done) Sweep the floor in the living room. (already done) Sweep the floor in the hallway, the dining room, and the kitchen. Wash the floor in the kitchen. Do something with the ever growing piles of cardboard boxes in the hallway, the kitchen, and the back porch. Take steroids. Use mass quantities of calamine lotion. Take mass quantities of Advil.
- Try to not get calamine lotion on the bandage on my hand.
- I tried… I failed.
- Add at least two more song ideas to the 50/90 pool.
- I don’t think so… I think the last couple of ideas I added to the pool were done on Friday, but I’m not sure.
- Add guitars to at least six songs in the 50/90 pool.
- Four songs, not six.
- Write lyrics and a melody for at least five songs in the 50/90 pool.
- Epic fail
- Record car vocals for at least five songs in the 50/90 pool.
- Epic Fail Continued
- Decide whether or not the tendinitis in your hand is in a good enough condition to put together the new cabinet we bought for the dining room.
- Pushed off until next weekend.
Watch mass quantities of Marvel’s Agents of Shield. I’m in season two. Is season two the best season? It might be. Get some take out for dinner tonight via doordash or some similar internet service. Preferably Indian food. Be sad because I miss the kids. Be sad because Bellana is leaving us next week. Watch the Bruins game tomorrow night. Or at least listen to some of it on the radio. Try in vain to not scratch the poison ivy. Clean the litter box. Pet the kitty because she’s furry and fluffy and adorable. Tell my wife I love her (already done, will be done again). Take two more days worth of photo-a-day pics. You’re almost there, Robbie. Constant Vigilance!