I just had a chat with my wife. There is something I might want to do in the future if everything works out right.
What needs to work out right?
- A COVID-19 vaccine is thoroughly and successfully tested
- A COVID-19 vaccine is approved and made available to US citizens
- A COVID-19 vaccine that is available to US citizens is actually attainable by US citizens (those are not the same thing)
- We all take a COVID-19 vaccine
- The COVID-19 vaccine doesn’t have side effects that cronenberg the crap out of us and turn us into flipper babies
- Biden wins the election.
I asked her, if all those things happen, does she want to drive down to DC and attend the Inauguration? Can we swing bringing the kids?